Find the answers to common questions below. Please contact us with questions or concerns that are not listed.
How do I place an order?
Shop our selection on Etsy which are available for immediate purchase and made to order. If you would like to inquire or place an order for a custom mirror, please send a message with your ideas and dimensions. Once a final design and payment are agreed upon you will receive an invoice for your custom order. International friends, please note your purchase may be subject to additional customs, duties, or taxes depending on your countries importing policies.
Depending on the size of your item it will ship via USPS, FedEx or UPS. Free domestic ground shipping is included with each purchase. Accidents happen - that's why each shipment is fully insured. In the event, your mirror arrives damaged you have the option for a full refund or re-make of your mirror. You may request to require a signature upon delivery. White Glove service may be available, if you would like to inquire on availability and additional costs I am happy to provide a quote.
My mirror arrived damaged...
Oh No! While this is completely upsetting, unfortunately, Accidents happen. All mirrors ship fully insured and you are eligible for a full refund or re-make of your mirror. If your mirror arrives damaged follow these simple steps -
1. Be Careful and handle the mirror as little as possible. If you have not completely unboxed it, don't!
2. Take photos of each side of the box, label, and damage.
3. Send the photos for me to start the insurance claims process. Please check messages as additional photos may be required.
4. Let me know if you would like a full refund or re-make. Please note in order to receive your full refund all requested information and photos will be required.
Returns and refunds
Custom Orders are 100% non-refundable. You may exchange made-to-order mirrors for a 20% restocking fee. If your mirror was damaged in transit please see instructions above. Refunds are not available due to damage by improper mounting. Please refer to how to mount your mirror for instructions.
How do I clean my mirror?
The recommended way to clean your mirror is -
1. Mix a solution of 1/3 Isopropyl Alcohol and 2/3 warm water
2. Dip a clean rag into the solution and wipe mirror clean. Repeat if necessary.
3. Dry immediately with a clean dry cloth. Wipe in a circular motion to prevent streaking.
4. Dry dust your frame as needed.
If you prefer commercial cleaners, that's ok! Be sure to keep the edges and back of the mirror dry. Your mirror may continue to naturally tarnish over time, Hanging in a damp environment will accelerate continual tarnish.
How do I mount my mirror?
Instructions for mounting and caring for your mirror will be located on the back of your purchase. Depending on the style and size of your mirror will determine the hardware and how to use it.
• You will need a standard picture hanger for mirrors equipped with a wire. A hanger that holds up to 50lbs is recommended and can be found at any hardware or commercial retail store.
•. A french cleat is included with over-sized mirrors. You will have to install the connector to your wall and the necessary components will be included in your package. You will need a drill and additional wall anchors are recommended. This quick YouTube video will show you exactly how to mount your mirror.